A classic metal painboy, painted up to be my Blood Bowl apothecary. His right arm is from a 1st ed Necromunda Goliath ganger. The gun has been modified to be an ‘urty syringe.
I went a little over the top with the blood, so had to repaint his trousers. Not so keen on them now. Maybe I’ll re-Nuln Oil them at some point.
18 months in the making, I’ve finally finished my drop pod. That’s not 18 months of continuous work, that’d be mental! I’ve kept putting this aside to work on other things, but I’ve finally finished – unless I decide to do some more weathering!
The doors are magnetised so they stay closed when needed and the storm bolter is magnetised too – at some point I should paint up the deathwind launcher to swap out with the storm bolter.
And then there’s this cheeky little fella – R2-D2 has snuck into my drop pod!!
Here he is before I put it all together.
And this is how the doors are magnetised.
Thanks to From the Warp which I used for both the magnetising and weathering.